Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tears in my heart...

God...

Who's gonna be my husband... ???
will i get marry someday?
coz it's seem like impossible for me...
after i had my heart broken into pieces...

Gosh...
am i really a picky woman?
I just... wonder...
what kind a guy will be my lovely future husband...???
will he be a nice guy...?
a guy who i can share my laugh & tears together?

is there someone out there who really think that i am the only one for him...
i ever felt like that to a man...
but unfortunatelly it didn't work...
hmmm...
can i feel that feeling again? can i?
trully... i doubt it... :(

but i'll try to accept another one in my heart...
i JUST need someone to love and beloved by someone...

SOMEONE i can trust.... i can lay my life on him...
Someone who wants to share DREAMS and LIFE together with me...

A man who can respect me as a woman...
accept as i am...
and treat me like i am the only woman for him in this world...

And I DO.. I PROMISE.. that i will do the same way he does to me...
i will love him forever...

TRUST... UNDERSTANDING... & LOVE...
are the Most Important things for my marriage...

Now...
i have a deep confusing...
i cannot choose one at this time...
too confuse to decide... which one is the right one for me...

well, time is keep running...
i don't have much time to have a long and complicated relationship,
without any ending...

Should i give all up to You... My Lord...
just wait for my destiny.. for my soulmate...???
and accept the matchmaking stuff..??
Can i feel one more time.. just one more...
to fall in love again...
just ONCE again.. feel a GREAT love...
not only love or deep love...

I do like being single.. and also happy...
but i also feel lonely at the same time...
God...
i'm too confuse to think right now...

Dude... do u have any idea gals & guys???
;))

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it helps I feel exactly the same!! I guess that wasn't what you were hoping for tho!

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home